Today Ena is having a good day. She was up for a feed at 2:30am and then at 7. After she ate this morning she had some playtime with Daddy on her activity mat. After her 10:30 feed she had a sponge bath and seemed to really enjoy herself. Lots of babbling and cooing! (Can you tell by the photo that she just ate?) She went down (in her swing) for a nap fairly easily. I hope she does as well when we go to the doctor this afternoon. I prepared a bottle of breast milk for her in case she gets fussy at the doctor's office. It will be the second time she has had a bottle though so I'm not sure how well it will go. Two days ago we gave her her first bottle. At first she rejected it - she was hungry and wanted the real thing. But after I fed her we tried again and this time she took it. It will be great if she can get into feeding this way. It gives E a chance to feed her and me a chance to have more time to myself.
Friday, November 6, 2009
Ena's big belly
Today Ena is having a good day. She was up for a feed at 2:30am and then at 7. After she ate this morning she had some playtime with Daddy on her activity mat. After her 10:30 feed she had a sponge bath and seemed to really enjoy herself. Lots of babbling and cooing! (Can you tell by the photo that she just ate?) She went down (in her swing) for a nap fairly easily. I hope she does as well when we go to the doctor this afternoon. I prepared a bottle of breast milk for her in case she gets fussy at the doctor's office. It will be the second time she has had a bottle though so I'm not sure how well it will go. Two days ago we gave her her first bottle. At first she rejected it - she was hungry and wanted the real thing. But after I fed her we tried again and this time she took it. It will be great if she can get into feeding this way. It gives E a chance to feed her and me a chance to have more time to myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.