E and Ena took their first trip together (without me and Wren) last week. E had a work presentation to deliver in Vancouver so he took Ena with him to visit Nanny and Granddad. It was a very brief visit - just 2 days - and Ena seemed to do really well with it. There was some crying, of course, but not of the full-out I want to go home immediately and can't be calmed down variety. I missed the two of them terribly, of course. The house seemed so quiet with just me and a baby in it.
Here are a couple of shots from the trip down. Ena in the Prince Rupert airport, sunglasses on and a yogurt mouth, and Ena and E in Vancouver just after landing. Ena is looking very tired and I think she's thinking, "take the bloody picture, dad. How many times do I have to smile for you to get a picture you like?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.