This is Ena and I in the garden over the (sunny) weekend. M, Ena, and I enjoyed three days of lounging and playing outside: just heaven. Ena and I have also had picnics, walking adventures, and even joyously simple playtime in the mornings when M is working that we won't have the rest of the year (when I am working every weekday). Rather than focus on how sad this makes me, I'd like to think about how lovely its been and how fortunate I am to have had this.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Da's Time with Ena & Weekend Lounging
This is Ena and I in the garden over the (sunny) weekend. M, Ena, and I enjoyed three days of lounging and playing outside: just heaven. Ena and I have also had picnics, walking adventures, and even joyously simple playtime in the mornings when M is working that we won't have the rest of the year (when I am working every weekday). Rather than focus on how sad this makes me, I'd like to think about how lovely its been and how fortunate I am to have had this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.